The X-Cash API https://api.xcash.foundation allows users to read information from various X-Cash products using one standardized API. The current individual API can still be used, but it is recommended to migrate and use the standard API for various reasons.
- The individual API were built mostly for the websites, not as a standardized API for users.
- The standard API will use "standardized" API methods, resources, parameters, return field types etc
- The standard API will have more features than the individual API
- The standard API will use one domain instead of multiple
- The standard API is built with users in mind, using a specific backend processing and server setup for public APIs
Note: For the blockchain API it is not meant to be a complete set. You can get much more data using any remote daemon to get more info. This is meant to include the most common use cases and data.
What are you looking for?
I want to submit an issue or feature request
I want to view the API for the blockchain
I want to view the API for DPOPS
I want to view the API for Namespace Protocol
I want to view the API for X-Payment Twitter