The X-Cash API https://api.xcash.foundation allows users to read information from various X-Cash products using one standardized API. The current individual API can still be used, but it is recommended to migrate and use the standard API for various reasons.
- The individual API were built mostly for the websites, not as a standardized API for users.
- The standard API will use "standardized" API methods, resources, parameters, return field types etc
- The standard API will have more features than the individual API
- The standard API will use one domain instead of multiple
- The standard API is built with users in mind, using a specific backend processing and server setup for public APIs
Note: For the blockchain API it is not meant to be a complete set. You can get much more data using any remote daemon to get more info. This is meant to include the most common use cases and data.